Need Help on
Content Marketing ?
Read our case studies & contact us to explore new content marketing ideas.
Our Client - Leading ISO Certification Company
As the industry is becoming more and more competitive than ever, our client wanted to revamp their website with high-end content writing backed by extensive content and keyword research. The client has got the understanding that now even the start-up companies looking for various ISO certifications to stay ahead of competitors, targeted content marketing would give them the right leads they are looking for.
Requirements for Content Marketing Strategy and SEO-Optimized Content Writing
- Audit of their website for content quality
- Detailed keyword research based on the target demography
- Analysis of competitor websites
- Stage-wise content strategy
- Subject and publishing frequency of Blogs, Articles, and e-Books
- Creation of visually appealing content in the form of banners and infographics
- SEO optimization of the pages
- Social media monitoring and promotion strategy (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook posts)
- Email marketing strategy (Creation of Email copies, Brochures, and Newsletters)
- Video marketing (Creation of promotional and informative video clips)
Challenges Faced by Content Inception's Content Team
Content Strategy and Planning by Content Inception
- Our team prepared a list of bad links to be removed and emailed the webmaster to remove those. We also requested Google to disavow the links which at times takes weeks.
- After collecting the demography data, we did comprehensive keyword research.
- Based on the approved set of keywords, we planned the content calendar:
- Parallel to the content development part, we also planned the email outreach and social media marketing:
- Creation of newsletter and, follow-up emails in-line with the publishing calendar
- The social media posts were also created strategically to promote the client’s posts and offerings to a decided target audience group
- We monitored the client’s website traffic, ranking, and audience engagement and also helped the client fine-tune the pages
The Client Benefitted with Organic Link-building from Authority Sites
The client appreciated Content Inception’s efforts in generating satisfactory organic traffic flow and backlinks. When we have gained a long-term partner, having associated with us, the client indeed saved a significant amount that they were spending on paid promotions.
With an in-house content marketing capability, Content Inception has been assisting businesses with different size and industry. To learn about our digital marketing strengths and engagement model, contact us today through the contact us form on our website or write to us.